The Model ATS (Advanced Trolley System) door operator supplied by Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City is for use on standard lift sectional doors up to 14′ high, rated for up to 8 cycles per hour.
- Automatic safety reverse/automatic door stop
- Manual release in case of power failure
- I-beam trolley track
- The Protector System non-impact infrared safety device
- 1-button control station
- Available in lengths up to 14’ door height
- High-torque, industrial 1/2 HP, 115V single-phase motor with instant reverse and automatic reset thermal overload
- 1-year warranty
Model T is an industrial-duty trolley operator for standard lift sectional doors. It features a continuous-duty high-starting torque motor, quiet-gliding rail spacers, a quick-mount swivel header bracket and a hinged electrical box cover.
LOGIC 4.0 TECHNOLOGY (L4)
- Built-in 3-channel, 315MHz radio receiver accepts up to 23 Security+® or unlimited DIP switch remotes. 3-button remotes can be programmed for OPEN/CLOSE/STOP operation
- Maintenance Alert System™ establishes a routine maintenance schedule based on the number of cycles or calendar date. Includes self-diagnostic system that allows you to troubleshoot up to eight different error codes
- Timer-to-Close allows programming in 1-sec or 15-sec increments and permits timed automatic door closure after the door reaches the full open position; requires monitored photo sensors, either CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or a 4-wire edge, using the CPS-EI edge interface
- Thermal motor overload can be easily reset from the 3-button floor level control station
Reliability & Programming Simplicity
- Switchless motor eliminates stuck start switch and motor malfunctions on single-phase operators
- All high-voltage connections have been removed from the board for safety and ease of service
- Diagnostic LEDs speed installation and troubleshooting
- Motor direction jumper lets you change motor direction by simply moving a jumper
Available Plug-in Options for Logic 4.0 (L4)
Used to operate security, warning, heating or other 5V to 240V devices. Features both normally open and closed contacts that actuate in conjunction with limit switches.
Provides seven field-selectable modifications, including six door traffic control options. Combines with Logic 4.0’s standard Timer-to-Close feature to offer timed, sequenced activation of warning lights, sounders, and other devices (sold separately) that can be operated via dry contact closure.
CPS3 or CPS3-N4 Option:
Enables the addition of a second set of photo-eyes.
Mechanical Reversing Contactor Circuit (M):
(115V, 208/230V, 460V, 575V, 24V NEC Class 2 Circuit with 40VA transformer) Industrial linear contactor provides significantly longer control runs than conventional contactors.
Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in ⅓, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 HP; single- or three-phase. The motor can be removed without affecting limit switch settings.
Spring-loaded for emergency manual operation.
All operators are factory preset to C2 wiring providing momentary contact to open and stop with constant pressure to close; D1 and E2 wiring are also available. Momentary contact to close (B2 wiring), T, TS, and FSTS wiring can be activated with the use of CPS-U, CPS-UN4, or CPS-EI safety edge interface. The operator is pre-wired to accept a sensing device, photoelectric sensors, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
External Radio Control Terminal:
Quick, convenient connections for retrofitting or adding radio controls on logic or mechanical operators.
Solenoid-actuated brake is standard on ¾ and 1 HP models only.
Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powdercoat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
Push Button Station:
3-button station comes standard and has OPEN/CLOSE/STOP functionality.
Quick-Mount Header Bracket:
For fast, swing-up mounting.
High-strength dual L-rail track with nylon quiet-gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation.
Primary Monitored Entrapment Protection: The presence of primary entrapment protection is required for all modes and features beyond basic constant-pressure-to-close performance. Primary entrapment protection devices are monitored continuously to ensure safe operation of the door and limit door operator functionality should an obstruction be detected or in the event of device failure. LiftMaster Monitored Entrapment Protection devices, CPS-U, CPS-UN4 and CPS-EI, are designed to work in conjunction with LiftMaster commercial door operators to provide enhanced door safety and a broad range of modes and features to end users. Either monitored photo-sensor or monitored 4-wire sensing edge (in conjunction with the CPS-EI Edge Interface) protection may be selected, but one must be detected by the LiftMaster Logic 4.0 or Medium-Duty Logic circuit board in order to unlock full functionality.
Ancillary Entrapment Protection: (optional) LiftMaster Retro-Reflective Commercial Protector System® photo sensors, 2-wire non-monitored sensing edges and pneumatic sensing edges are considered secondary entrapment protection and may be used to supplement primary entrapment protection or basic constant-pressure-to-close.