Fire-Rated Sliding Doors
Top-Hung Sliding Garage Door in Kansas City
Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City offers high-quality fire-rated sliding doors. Door Engineering and Manufacturing’s top-hung, horizontal sliding garage door systems were designed to provide working solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial applications in Kansas City. The flexibility of our sliding garage door systems enable an architect to reflect specific needs and requirements without compromising on design.
Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City: Your Supplier for Fire-Rated Sliding Garage Doors
Door Engineering’s fire-rated door systems are UL-Listed and Factory Mutual Approved for up to 4 hours and may be designed to meet a 250-degree temperature rise in a 30-minute rating.
Top-hung, commercial fire sliding garage door systems can be manufactured for sizes up to 40 feet wide and 20 feet tall. Fire-rated steel doors are sheeted with cold-rolled, galvannealed or stainless steel skins. Fusible link and U.L.-Listed controlled speed closing systems are also available.
Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City offers a variety of fire-sliding garage door systems from Door Engineering. The following key factors should be considered when choosing a fire door system to meet your specific requirements.
- Opening size
- Hourly rating
- Temperature rise rating
- Wind-load rating
- Available clearances and types of clearances
- Type of closing system and closing system requirements
- Wall construction
- Skin type and gauge
- Optional requirements: monorail notch, vision lites, security devices, etc.
Have questions? Contact Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City to help you choose the correct Fire Door system for your application.
- Multiple configurations available including bi-parting, teleslide (multi-panel) and swing.
- Interior and exterior mounted to meet design specifications
- Large selection of finishing options such as stainless steel, plastic laminate, glass or grills, as well as the standard rust-inhibitive primer.
- U.L. listed Pass doors, vision lites, security devices, track covers and monorail notch options increase design compatibility.
- Hollow metal sliding door systems are manufactured for simple field installation through interlocking splice columns, requiring no field wiring!
- Manual, pull cord or fully programmable power operation available.
- An electric safety edge with wireless technology eliminates draped wiring across the panels.
- 3-year standard warranty with an available 5-year optional warranty
- Solid reputation with a tradition of excellence-formerly products of American Metal Door Company
- Impressive strength, designed to meet heavy truck traffic, continuous operations, wind loads and energy conservation requirements.
- Custom design system options
- Custom systems where standard designs not applicable, at the cost of standard design
- A variety of custom design options
- Fast delivery
- Built in America
For expert Commercial Sliding Garage Door installation in Kansas City, call Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City at (913) 766-2366.