8500 – Direct Drive Side Mount
Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City is a supplier of the LiftMaster® Elite Series® Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener. If security and convenience are of importance, this garage door opener is an absolute must.
The Simple Beauty of an Open Space
This sleek, space saving design mounts on the wall beside the garage door, freeing up ceiling space. This Elite Series® model comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0, MYQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close System. It is also available with an optional Battery Backup system that continues working even when the power is out.
- MyQ ® Technology enables your Customers to securely monitor and control their garage door opener and houselights with a smartphone, tablet or computer (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device so that your Customers always know the status of your garage door and houselights.
- MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
- Compatible with HomeLink®.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- P3™ Motors from LiftMaster® are reliable, durable and powerful – designed specifically for your Customers’ needs.
- Ultra-quiet eliminates sound and vibration through the ceiling – perfect fro a home with a room above or next to the garage.
- Battery Back-up powers up even when the power is out so your Customers can get in or out of their garage (optional battery 475LM is required).
- Wall mount design frees the garage ceiling of hanging operators and rails, and opens up the space for additional storage – ideal for cathedral or obstructed ceilings. Works only with sectional doors, up to 14’ high.
- 6’ power cord makes connecting to the power source easier than ever – also ideal for vaulted ceilings.
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay (or CFL equivalent).
- Lifetime motor and 5-year parts warranty.
Safety and Security
- Security+ 2.0® safeguards your Customer’s household – with every click a new code is sent to the garage door opener so that the door opens only for them.
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close while using MyQ Technology or Timer-to-Close.
- Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights as soon as your Customer walks in so they won’t have to fumble in the dark(light bulbs not included).
- The Protector System® has safety sensors that project a light beam across the garage door opening automatically reversing the door if anything interrupts the beam.
- Power Lock Deadbolt ensures the door cannot be forced open.
- Auto Force adapts to weather and changing environmental conditions ensuring optimal performance and eliminating the need for manual adjustments.
- Electronic Limit Settings allows for faster installation.
- 3-Button Elite Remote Control (895MAX)
Program up to three garage door openers, gate operators, commercial door operators or MYQ Light Accessories. Compatible with all LiftMaster Garage Door Openers manufactured since January 1993.
- MyQ Control Panel (888LM)
Allows any garage door opener manufactured since 1998 to be controlled by a smartphone, tablet or computer (when paired with the Internet Gateway) – provides the upgrade needed to utilize Security+ 2.0® and MyQ Technology. Equipped with the Timer-to-Close feature, which automatically closes the garage door after a pre-programmed number of minutes. Motion detector activates the garage door opener lights and locks out remotes and keypads for added safety.
- Remote Light (380LM)
Lights space the way your customers want to by placing anywhere in the garage. Uses (2) 100 watt bulbs or CFL equivalent (not included).
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.
For more information about LiftMaster® Elite Series® Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener, contact Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City at (913) 766-2366.