Available at Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City, the Gallery Collection’s three-layer construction provides exceptional strength, energy efficiency and dent resistance as well as a beautiful carriage house appearance. The 1-3/8″ or 2″ thickness of polystyrene or polyurethane insulation and thermal break make these steel doors heat and cold resistant while the tongue-and-groove joint helps seal out the wind, rain and snow. Available in short and long panels with multiple window options, the three-layer Gallery Collection is virtually maintenance-free so the first fabulous impression becomes a lasting impression.
- Available in insulated 2 or 3-layer sandwich steel construction or non-insulated 2″ steel frame construction
- Two insulation options: polystyrene or Intellicore® providing R-values up to 18.4 (Calculated door section R-value is in accordance with DASMA TDS-163)
- Swing-out appearance, overhead operation
- Long or short grooved panel designs with optional windows and decorative hardware
- Five factory finish paint colors or Ultra-grain® stained wood look
- Ultra-Grain is a unique paint finish, available in Medium and Dark Oak and Walnut wood-grains – available on 3-layer sandwich doors only.
- WindCode rated available