Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City offers the Raynor Affina line. The perfect combination of elegance and durability, these steel doors feature 2″ thick sections, a continuous thermal break and joint seal between sections, and polyurethane insulation for an unsurpassed 18 R-value. Affina features the EnduraCote™ hardware system. Safety features include the Raynor Finger Protection System™, as well as a tamper-resistant cable attachment. Affina garage doors carry a “For As Long As You Own Your Home” section warranty against rust and a “For As Long As you Own Your Home” hardware and spring warranty to the original purchaser.
To purchase these Affina steel doors for your home, contact Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City today at (913) 766-2366.
- Series Innovations
- Level Premium
- Heights 6′-0″, 6′-3″, 6′-6″, 6′-9″, 7′-0″, 7′-6″, 7′-9″, 8′-0″
- Widths 4′-0″ – 20′-0″
- Construction 3 Layer
- Section Thickness 2″
- Material 24-Ga. Embossed Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel
- Surface Texture Embossed Woodgrain
- Insulation Polyurethane
- R-Value 18.0
- Finger Protection Yes
- Thermal Break Yes
- Section Joint Seal Yes
- Door Designs Colonial, Ranch, Flush, Carriage House, Baypoint, Brookview, Edgewater, Riverside, Springfield, Highcrest, Bridgeport, Ridgelake, Shoreland, Millcreek
- Colors White, Almond, ClayTone, GrayTone, Bronzetone, Brown, Hunter Green
- Decorative Windows Dimensions™, Snap-In Styles
- Track EnduraCote™ Hardware System – White Powdercoated
- Section Warranty For As Long As You Own Your Home – Rust
- Hardware/Springs Warranty For As Long As You Own Your Home
More than 1800 colors are now available on Affina garage doors! Raynor’s OptiFinish™ allows any garage door to be painted after the section is built, giving homeowners an unprecedented ability to customize the color of their garage door. Featuring durable Sherwin Williams® BP Enamel paint, the process applies a third layer of paint to the pre-painted and galvanized steel adding another layer of protection to the garage door.